Top left clockwise.
1. Friday nights ale. Don’t believe the name as it’s 8.5% so how could it be a FUNCRUSHER! Good stuff and exactly what I needed at the end of this week.
2. Drawer slide brackets that went out of production 30 years ago. A good friend said his 80 plus year old mom needed to replace some cabinet parts but could not find then. I measured up an existing one and printed a bunch on my 3D printer.
3. Once to get the plate you’ll get the picture. Spotted in 495 north.
4. JMan sampling some imported soda at a local Chinese restaurant.
5. Jammy Pants ale! The label was much better than the ale. Looked like thick Cranberry juice coming out of the can…yup its deep red/purple and it tasted like cough medicine. If my better 1/2 had not paid $5 for it I’d have tossed it. I can truthfully say that Bud Light would be better.