1. Friday nights ale. Don’t believe the name as it’s 8.5% so how could it be a FUNCRUSHER! Good stuff and exactly what I needed at the end of this week.
2. Drawer slide brackets that went out of production 30 years ago. A good friend said his 80 plus year old mom needed to replace some cabinet parts but could not find then. I measured up an existing one and printed a bunch on my 3D printer.
3. Once to get the plate you’ll get the picture. Spotted in 495 north.
4. JMan sampling some imported soda at a local Chinese restaurant.
5. Jammy Pants ale! The label was much better than the ale. Looked like thick Cranberry juice coming out of the can…yup its deep red/purple and it tasted like cough medicine. If my better 1/2 had not paid $5 for it I’d have tossed it. I can truthfully say that Bud Light would be better.
It really should be random photos from this week, but given the weeks are fairly random nowadays I figure its okay to mix it up.
Clockwise from upper left. 1. Carlson Orchards in Harvard MA. A stones throw away with a little practice. They have a fine section of hard ciders. Worth a visit when this dan flu move on. 2. Chicken, broccoli, Alfredo pizza, just like you get at Evviva Trattoria…but better and without the bad acustics. 3. Red Velvet cup cakes we made yesterday…yum. 4. Harley and Koda ready to jump on some unsuspecting squirrel at the Harvard Public Library. It’s a cool building and one worth visiting. 5. Strange tree we found while walking the dogs. It’s like an upside down question mark. 6. Miss Planthead looking rather cool on the corner of our island.
Top left: Flag day at JMans school and I happened to park in front of this one.
Top right: Jess found this beauty and its complete with horns.
Bottom left: Your tour guides at the self check out lane in Lowe’s.
Center right: The great fence of Groton. In an effort to contain our new ball of hair GMan and I did a little fencing. You can thank Jimmy for this one. All those years above on Clonown Road mending gaps finally paid off 😛.
Bottom right: The reason my hair will finally fall out..as it can’t get that much grayer.